Borgess Law’s Statement of Clients’ Rights
Borgess Law, LLC was formed on the principle that serving individuals in legal matters is an honor and privilege. In contrast to opportunistic, “ambulance-chasing” lawyers who appear more interested in exploiting their clients’ injuries or legal problems then helping the clients overcome them, Borgess Law, LLC seeks to bring a higher level of professionalism, ethics and quality legal services that are client-centered and results-driven. In furtherance of this principle, Borgess Law believes that all clients have certain rights, including to:
- Be treated with dignity, professionalism and respect;
- Fair treatment; regardless of a client’s race, religion, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, or disability;
- Competent representation;
- Obtain information about their case;
- Have their questions or concerns addressed promptly and to receive a prompt reply to their telephone calls and emails;
- Privacy in their communications with their attorney in accordance with and to the extent set forth in the applicable ethics rules governing professional conduct;
- A description in writing as to the nature and scope of the representation and the basis or rate of the fee and costs/expenses for which the client will be responsible;
- An attorney who conducts himself or herself ethically in accordance with the applicable ethics rules governing professional conduct;
- An attorney who will exercise independent professional judgment, free from compromising influences;
- Terminate the Attorney-Client relationship; and
- Decide whether to accept an offer of settlement.
For more information, feel free to contact Borgess Law, LLC, Toledo personal injury lawyer, at (567) 455-5955 or toll-free at (844) LAW-9144. You can also contact Borgess Law, LLC by submitting an online inquiry or emailing Attorney Pamela Borgess directly at pborgess@BorgessLaw.com. Borgess Law never charges a fee for an initial consultation.